Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is It OK For Europe To Like Our Presidential Candidate

I found this question being asked in my daily Huffington Post feed. I personally have no problem with the concept that our best and closest allies might not hate us if Obama wins the election.

Apparently McCain and the popular press don't see it that way. I have no idea what could possibly be wrong with the idea that Europe might stop hating us if we reject McCain's bid for four more years of Bushism. I wish we could fire Bush today and have the election tomorrow followed by inauguration on Thursday!

Check out the article on Huffington and post your opinions here.

1 comment:

Mary Cuevas said...

hi dr. electro,
thanks. glad you like the post on waiter rant.:) i just subscribed to your blog. noticed you haven't written anything since july. when you going to post again?

i love talking politics. i have a post on my blog about mumbai and two on the financial crisis and bail out.

okay hope to read something from you soon.:)
mary